Awards are a working progress!
- Classic season opener at Parli Hill as St Mary’s storm into early lead October 18, 2018The traditional curtain raiser for the LUCA cross-country season duly delivered again yesterday at a suitably autumnal Parliament Hill. All the components were there: a lovely dry course, huge turnouts and of course a poor Imperial fresher donning the ‘King of the Hill’ shirt. It was ideal conditions for racing, particularly for a first race, […]Jack Dickenson
- A new competition starts tomorrow October 16, 2018A new competition starts tomorrow. Here’s a list of four things you need to know. 1. It’s embedded within the LUCA XC League The new competition is embedded within the LUCA XC League. Similar to the University of London Championships and Bannister Cup, relevant results are extracted from the race results. You don’t need to […]James Findon
- Back to XC! Cross-Country Season Preview October 12, 2018Ladies and gentlemen, leaves are turning brown, your housemates have started wearing their big warm coats again, and you’ve noticed more and more people taking candid pictures with their Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte? It can only mean one thing, Cross-Country Season is upon us, whoo! We hope you’re excited because, after last year’s performances, this […]Aymeric Regnier
- World Mental Health Day October 10, 2018What if there were an illness affecting a quarter of UK students? You can imagine the reaction: outcry, enquiries, the search for a cure and so on. At the very least, you would hope the illness gets adequate publicity and that those suffering get the support they need. One illness often mentioned in relation to […]Jack Dickenson
- What to expect from University Athletics in London August 16, 2018Results are in and you’re heading to London for university. CONGRATULATIONS AND WELCOME! You will be joining 400,000 other students who call London their home and over a thousand who are part of LUCA. As you’ve found this website, chances are that you are keen on getting involved in athletics and running. Whether you are a […]James Findon