- ERROR: The username field is empty.
- ERROR: The password field is empty.
- LUCA set to feature at Night of the 10,000s July 5, 2019‘The world’s most exciting track meet‘ is back with a bang this Saturday 6th of July, as thousands are once again expected to descend on Parliament Hill for the 7th edition of the Night of the 10,000 PBs. Having attracted 8,000 spectators, as well as over 50,000 watching online, you could say that the atmosphere […]Jack Dickenson
- Outdoor Series, Vitality Westminster Mile and Annual Awards June 11, 2019Another year, another successful LUCA Outdoor Athletics Series. Fresh from their seasons on the country and racing indoors, the London Universities and Colleges descended on the iconic Parliament Hill tartan to begin the proceedings. The main event of the first meet was the lesser-spotted 10,000m Championships, giving athletes a rare opportunity to test themselves over […]admin
- Hobble Hits the Heights March 31, 2019Last Sunday, the RVC put on the third edition of their Hawkshead Hobble 5 and 10k races around their Potters Bar campus. It sounds as though it went incredibly well, so see the following report from race directors Luke Gunter and Eleanor Evans: “The Hawkshead Hobble 2019 was a resounding success, and we are incredibly […]Jack Dickenson
- Battersea Bleep Test Bonanza for Beat March 2, 2019Exactly one year ago, some fundraising lunatics over at UCL came up with a brilliant idea. What if we took the bleep test and made it….longer? Harder? And did it all for charity? And so the Bleep Test Bonanza for BEAT was born. 5km laps of a beautiful London park, with the first lap set […]Catriona Rennison
- Reclaiming Running March 1, 2019This article discusses eating disorders. If you are affected by anything mentioned here, you can find support links at the bottom of the page. My name is Ula and I am in my second year at King’s studying nursing, as well as being a committee member for King’s Athletics & XC as welfare secretary. I […]Ula Krajinska