Awards are a working progress!
- Mitcham merry-go-round brings fresh twists November 4, 2019Mitcham Common played host to the second round of the LUCA XC series last Wednesday, with almost 200 students making the journey south to tackle a deceptively tricky course. Fast ground lay in wait but with some nasty short climbs it would not be the pancake course many would have hoped for after Parli Hill. […]Jack Dickenson
- Cross-Country revival at Parliament – Mitcham Common rises in the horizon October 23, 2019Last Wednesday, athletes from throughout the city congregated to the North London grounds of Hampstead Heath with their cross-country teams, packing spikes and game faces, ready to take on the first LCL of the season. To most people, Parliament Hill is a nice hill where they enjoy jogging in the morning, walking their dog in […]Aymeric Regnier
- It’s XC time October 5, 2019Welcome. Choose one of your 78 shiny new freshers pens. Clear the Pot Noodle remnants from your desk. Dig out that diary you bought with all the best organisational intentions but has yet to see the light of day. Get ready to circle some dates. Don’t pencil them in but write in gloriously permanent marker, […]Jack Dickenson
- LUCA set to feature at Night of the 10,000s July 5, 2019‘The world’s most exciting track meet‘ is back with a bang this Saturday 6th of July, as thousands are once again expected to descend on Parliament Hill for the 7th edition of the Night of the 10,000 PBs. Having attracted 8,000 spectators, as well as over 50,000 watching online, you could say that the atmosphere […]Jack Dickenson
- Outdoor Series, Vitality Westminster Mile and Annual Awards June 11, 2019Another year, another successful LUCA Outdoor Athletics Series. Fresh from their seasons on the country and racing indoors, the London Universities and Colleges descended on the iconic Parliament Hill tartan to begin the proceedings. The main event of the first meet was the lesser-spotted 10,000m Championships, giving athletes a rare opportunity to test themselves over […]admin